Newport, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 19:11

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 0.53 mm, probability: 64% 0.91 mm, probability: 79% 1.6 mm, probability: 85% 06:00 1.73 mm, probability: 87% 1.71 mm, probability: 88% 1.36 mm, probability: 87% 0.86 mm, probability: 83% 0.49 mm, probability: 72% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.16 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 0.39 mm, probability: 30% 0.49 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.37 mm, probability: 24% 0.27 mm, probability: 21% 0.24 mm, probability: 22% 0.27 mm, probability: 28% 0.35 mm, probability: 39% 0.48 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.69 mm, probability: 61% 0.88 mm, probability: 65% 0.9 mm, probability: 66% 0.61 mm, probability: 64% 0.79 mm, probability: 69% 1.08 mm, probability: 73% 12:00 1.17 mm, probability: 72% 0.9 mm, probability: 70% 1.04 mm, probability: 64% 0.81 mm, probability: 57% 1.37 mm, probability: 60% 0.88 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.61 mm, probability: 47% 0.52 mm, probability: 45% 0.43 mm, probability: 33% 0.34 mm, probability: 27% 0.38 mm, probability: 35% 10° 14°

7-day forecast

Newport, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Newport, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C52.01667000,-4.83333000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Menu