Newmains, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:30

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 1.21 mm, probability: 56% 2.1 mm, probability: 70% 1.56 mm, probability: 71% 0.78 mm, probability: 53% 0.62 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.74 mm, probability: 50% 0.93 mm, probability: 43% 0.97 mm, probability: 44% 0.61 mm, probability: 39% 0.23 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.2 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.23 mm, probability: 34% 0.24 mm, probability: 40% 0.27 mm, probability: 50% 0.31 mm, probability: 52% 0.31 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.26 mm, probability: 46% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.13 mm, probability: 37% 15°

7-day forecast

Newmains, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Newmains, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Newmains, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Newmains, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Newmains, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 15 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 15 °C
Newmains, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Newmains, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C55.76667000,-3.88333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C
Menu