Newhaven, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Wind
Last updated: 03:49

48-hour forecast

1.11 mm, probability: 58% 0.4 mm, probability: 74% 0.29 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 22% 0.45 mm, probability: 27% 0.62 mm, probability: 45% 0.67 mm, probability: 50% 0.71 mm, probability: 53% 0.73 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 48% 0.36 mm, probability: 39% 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.38 mm, probability: 38% 0.75 mm, probability: 44% 1.13 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 1.25 mm, probability: 48% 1.46 mm, probability: 52% 1.52 mm, probability: 53% 0.9 mm, probability: 47% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 15°

7-day forecast

Newhaven, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Newhaven, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 14 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 14 °C
Newhaven, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 15 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Newhaven, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Newhaven, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Newhaven, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Newhaven, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C50.79693000,0.05545000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Menu