New Ferry, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 13:04

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 44% 0.6 mm, probability: 49% 0.54 mm, probability: 49% 0.41 mm, probability: 46% 0.4 mm, probability: 45% 0.4 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 47% 0.55 mm, probability: 52% 0.8 mm, probability: 55% 0.58 mm, probability: 54% 0.22 mm, probability: 51% 0.08 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 48% 0.47 mm, probability: 52% 0.79 mm, probability: 55% 0.81 mm, probability: 58% 0.63 mm, probability: 52% 0.67 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 45% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 16% 13°

7-day forecast

New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
New Ferry, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.36046000,-2.99377000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu