Newbold Verdon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 04:53

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 100% 0.24 mm, probability: 100% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.21 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 42% 0.16 mm, probability: 46% 0.2 mm, probability: 54% 0.3 mm, probability: 62% 0.44 mm, probability: 67% 0.58 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.64 mm, probability: 70% 0.71 mm, probability: 71% 0.84 mm, probability: 73% 1.13 mm, probability: 78% 1.52 mm, probability: 80% 1.71 mm, probability: 80% 00:00 1.54 mm, probability: 71% 1.24 mm, probability: 62% 0.99 mm, probability: 50% 0.65 mm, probability: 45% 0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.23 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 0.18 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 17% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.6 mm, probability: 51% 0.85 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.79 mm, probability: 68% 0.66 mm, probability: 67% 0.61 mm, probability: 65% 0.61 mm, probability: 67% 0.63 mm, probability: 69% 0.64 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 0.6 mm, probability: 65% 0.56 mm, probability: 62% 0.51 mm, probability: 58% 0.37 mm, probability: 49% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.17 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 42% 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 12° 16°

7-day forecast

Newbold Verdon, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Newbold Verdon, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Newbold Verdon, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Newbold Verdon, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Newbold Verdon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Newbold Verdon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Newbold Verdon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C52.62959000,-1.34220000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Menu