Nelson, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:06

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.46 mm, probability: 23% 0.85 mm, probability: 39% 1.15 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.8 mm, probability: 55% 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 38% 0.55 mm, probability: 48% 0.81 mm, probability: 49% 0.76 mm, probability: 48% 0.57 mm, probability: 44% 0.42 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.49 mm, probability: 38% 0.42 mm, probability: 36% 0.44 mm, probability: 35% 0.6 mm, probability: 38% 0.91 mm, probability: 40% 1.2 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 1.31 mm, probability: 44% 1.35 mm, probability: 48% 1.37 mm, probability: 50% 1.47 mm, probability: 50% 1.56 mm, probability: 51% 1.41 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.85 mm, probability: 46% 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.24 mm, probability: 22% 0.32 mm, probability: 26% 0.28 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 25% 12°

7-day forecast

Nelson, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Nelson, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Nelson, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Nelson, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Nelson, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Nelson, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Nelson, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.65333000,-3.28444000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu