Narborough, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 15:28

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 45% 0.49 mm, probability: 58% 0.73 mm, probability: 61% 0.73 mm, probability: 61% 0.72 mm, probability: 62% 0.72 mm, probability: 61% 12:00 0.48 mm, probability: 55% 0.19 mm, probability: 45% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Narborough, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Narborough, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 8 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 8 °C
Narborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C
Narborough, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 9 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 9 °C
Narborough, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 8 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 8 °C
Narborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C
Narborough, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 7 °C52.56667000,-1.20000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 7 °C
Menu