Nafferton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:13

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.31 mm, probability: 32% 0.56 mm, probability: 37% 0.88 mm, probability: 38% 1.05 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.84 mm, probability: 33% 0.5 mm, probability: 28% 0.32 mm, probability: 26% 0.32 mm, probability: 24% 0.4 mm, probability: 23% 0.49 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.63 mm, probability: 28% 0.8 mm, probability: 44% 0.82 mm, probability: 57% 0.56 mm, probability: 50% 0.37 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 42% 0.54 mm, probability: 43% 0.51 mm, probability: 40% 0.3 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 37% 0.75 mm, probability: 46% 0.5 mm, probability: 48% 0.29 mm, probability: 41% 0.36 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.37 mm, probability: 32% 0.29 mm, probability: 29% 0.23 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 14°

7-day forecast

Nafferton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Nafferton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Nafferton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C
Nafferton, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 15 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 15 °C
Nafferton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 18 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 18 °C
Nafferton, United KingdomCloudy, 9 – 18 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Nafferton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C54.01917000,-0.38976000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Menu