Motherwell, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 15:08

48-hour forecast

0.41 mm, probability: 100% 1.21 mm, probability: 100% 1.4 mm, probability: 62% 1.4 mm, probability: 59% 1.19 mm, probability: 50% 1 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.65 mm, probability: 33% 0.28 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.44 mm, probability: 53% 0.68 mm, probability: 62% 12:00 0.85 mm, probability: 65% 0.95 mm, probability: 68% 0.92 mm, probability: 70% 0.67 mm, probability: 64% 0.39 mm, probability: 50% 0.24 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 39% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 12:00 18:00 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Motherwell, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Motherwell, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Motherwell, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Motherwell, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Motherwell, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
Th
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Motherwell, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Motherwell, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C55.78924000,-3.99187000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C
Menu