Milford Haven, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 03:04

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 17% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 0.42 mm, probability: 40% 0.45 mm, probability: 41% 0.49 mm, probability: 43% 0.52 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.49 mm, probability: 47% 0.55 mm, probability: 50% 0.64 mm, probability: 51% 0.57 mm, probability: 51% 0.48 mm, probability: 49% 0.47 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.65 mm, probability: 48% 0.42 mm, probability: 37% 0.59 mm, probability: 35% 0.36 mm, probability: 27% 0.33 mm, probability: 19% 0.34 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 17% 0.47 mm, probability: 22% 0.79 mm, probability: 24% 0.93 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.6 mm, probability: 23% 13° 17°

7-day forecast

Milford Haven, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Milford Haven, United KingdomRain, 15 – 17 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
Sa
Min: 15° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 17 °C
Milford Haven, United KingdomRain, 14 – 17 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
Su
Min: 14° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 17 °C
Milford Haven, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 17 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 17 °C
Milford Haven, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Milford Haven, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Milford Haven, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 18 °C51.71278000,-5.03410000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 18 °C
Menu