Midsomer Norton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 06:05

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.47 mm, probability: 70% 2 mm, probability: 88% 2.62 mm, probability: 90% 2.53 mm, probability: 89% 0.85 mm, probability: 67% 0.23 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 48% 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 43% 0.4 mm, probability: 52% 0.38 mm, probability: 52% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.47 mm, probability: 68% 1.01 mm, probability: 83% 00:00 1.51 mm, probability: 87% 1.6 mm, probability: 88% 1.83 mm, probability: 88% 1.24 mm, probability: 90% 1.33 mm, probability: 88% 0.82 mm, probability: 86% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 71% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 18% 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 11°

7-day forecast

Midsomer Norton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Midsomer Norton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Midsomer Norton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Midsomer Norton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Midsomer Norton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Midsomer Norton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Midsomer Norton, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 7 °C51.28567000,-2.48591000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-04

2021-02-04 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 7 °C
Menu