Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:48

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 47% 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.45 mm, probability: 41% 0.54 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.57 mm, probability: 46% 0.52 mm, probability: 48% 0.61 mm, probability: 49% 0.83 mm, probability: 54% 0.61 mm, probability: 46% 0.81 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.6 mm, probability: 38% 0.5 mm, probability: 26% 0.48 mm, probability: 23% 0.42 mm, probability: 21% 0.36 mm, probability: 21% 0.31 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.32 mm, probability: 18% 0.35 mm, probability: 19% 0.36 mm, probability: 21% 11° 18°

7-day forecast

Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomRain, 14 – 17 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
Sa
Max: 17° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 17 °C
Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C
Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 16 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 16 °C
Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomFog, 11 – 21 °C51.74794000,-3.37779000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Fog, 11 – 21 °C
Menu