Meppershall, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:48

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.31 mm, probability: 43% 0.49 mm, probability: 52% 0.69 mm, probability: 48% 0.91 mm, probability: 52% 1.12 mm, probability: 60% 12:00 1.26 mm, probability: 56% 1.37 mm, probability: 59% 1.46 mm, probability: 64% 1.51 mm, probability: 67% 1.57 mm, probability: 64% 1.62 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 1.54 mm, probability: 64% 1.38 mm, probability: 62% 1.29 mm, probability: 66% 1.32 mm, probability: 64% 1.41 mm, probability: 65% 1.46 mm, probability: 67% 00:00 1.38 mm, probability: 64% 1.27 mm, probability: 61% 1.23 mm, probability: 60% 1.35 mm, probability: 60% 1.61 mm, probability: 59% 1.68 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 1.29 mm, probability: 55% 0.77 mm, probability: 55% 0.46 mm, probability: 53% 0.34 mm, probability: 55% 0.4 mm, probability: 57% 0.62 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 1.1 mm, probability: 63% 1.95 mm, probability: 68% 2.71 mm, probability: 68% 2.84 mm, probability: 67% 2.77 mm, probability: 64% 2.86 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Meppershall, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.01713000,-0.33991000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu