Meopham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:54

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 0.28 mm, probability: 40% 0.64 mm, probability: 65% 0.95 mm, probability: 79% 18:00 0.82 mm, probability: 79% 0.51 mm, probability: 67% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 0.53 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 1.24 mm, probability: 51% 2.08 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 1.47 mm, probability: 56% 0.53 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 64% 0.55 mm, probability: 70% 0.67 mm, probability: 70% 0.54 mm, probability: 58% 0.31 mm, probability: 44% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Meopham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Meopham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Meopham, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Meopham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 11 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 11 °C
Meopham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Meopham, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 12 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 12 °C
Meopham, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 14 °C51.36844000,0.36007000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 14 °C
Menu