Melrose, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 08:26

48-hour forecast

0.42 mm, probability: 32% 0.52 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.87 mm, probability: 56% 1.43 mm, probability: 67% 1.72 mm, probability: 66% 1.1 mm, probability: 53% 0.39 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.08 mm, probability: 35% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 28% 0.27 mm, probability: 16% 0.42 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.43 mm, probability: 22% 0.37 mm, probability: 26% 0.34 mm, probability: 30% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 0.51 mm, probability: 40% 0.36 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18°

7-day forecast

Melrose, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
F
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Melrose, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Melrose, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 20 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
Su
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 20 °C
Melrose, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Melrose, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 18 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 18 °C
Melrose, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 18 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Melrose, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C55.59969000,-2.72770000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Menu