Marple, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:10

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 17% 0.87 mm, probability: 32% 1.68 mm, probability: 48% 2.29 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 2.52 mm, probability: 64% 2.02 mm, probability: 63% 1.19 mm, probability: 63% 0.52 mm, probability: 53% 0.3 mm, probability: 42% 0.31 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.62 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.51 mm, probability: 38% 0.38 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 12:00 -1°

7-day forecast

Marple, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Marple, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Marple, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
M
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Marple, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Marple, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Marple, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Marple, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.39452000,-2.06292000
F
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Menu