Margate, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

21°
Sunny
Last updated: 08:03

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.27 mm, probability: 42% 0.34 mm, probability: 51% 0.34 mm, probability: 51% 0.31 mm, probability: 49% 0.27 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 14° 21°

7-day forecast

Margate, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
Tu
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Margate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 19 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 19 °C
Margate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 21 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 21 °C
Margate, United KingdomSunny, 16 – 22 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
F
Min: 16° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Sunny, 16 – 22 °C
Margate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 17 – 24 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
Sa
Min: 17° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 17 – 24 °C
Margate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 16 – 22 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
Su
Min: 16° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 16 – 22 °C
Margate, United KingdomSunny, 15 – 19 °C51.38132000,1.38617000
M
Min: 15° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Sunny, 15 – 19 °C
Menu