Marchwood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 17:48

48-hour forecast

0.35 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 0.29 mm, probability: 32% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.73 mm, probability: 52% 0.76 mm, probability: 52% 1.07 mm, probability: 52% 0.63 mm, probability: 45% 0.69 mm, probability: 46% 0.75 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 0.96 mm, probability: 65% 1.32 mm, probability: 72% 0.69 mm, probability: 71% 0.2 mm, probability: 43% 0.33 mm, probability: 51% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 47% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.21 mm, probability: 49% 0.21 mm, probability: 52% 0.3 mm, probability: 57% 0.49 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 0.62 mm, probability: 73% 0.75 mm, probability: 72% 0.63 mm, probability: 70% 0.64 mm, probability: 71% 11°

7-day forecast

Marchwood, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Marchwood, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
Tu
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Marchwood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Marchwood, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Marchwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Marchwood, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Marchwood, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C50.88966000,-1.45440000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Menu