Maidstone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

18°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:49

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 51% 0.5 mm, probability: 68% 0.7 mm, probability: 72% 0.75 mm, probability: 73% 0.69 mm, probability: 69% 0.56 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.34 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 51% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 53% 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 48% 0.23 mm, probability: 50% 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 40% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 14° 21°

7-day forecast

Maidstone, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Maidstone, United KingdomRain, 15 – 21 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 21 °C
Maidstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Maidstone, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 22 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 22 °C
Maidstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C
Maidstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 26 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 26 °C
Maidstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C51.26667000,0.51667000
Tu
Min: 15° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C
Menu