Maesteg, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Sunny
Last updated: 12:44

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.36 mm, probability: 35% 0.75 mm, probability: 43% 1.03 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.9 mm, probability: 52% 0.62 mm, probability: 48% 0.48 mm, probability: 35% 0.45 mm, probability: 32% 0.43 mm, probability: 26% 0.4 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.37 mm, probability: 24% 0.34 mm, probability: 21% 0.28 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 12° 18°

7-day forecast

Maesteg, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Maesteg, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Maesteg, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Maesteg, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 16 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 16 °C
Maesteg, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 18 °C
Maesteg, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Maesteg, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C51.60926000,-3.65823000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C
Menu