Lymington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:05

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 0.4 mm, probability: 48% 0.57 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.48 mm, probability: 46% 0.3 mm, probability: 28% 12°

7-day forecast

Lymington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Lymington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Lymington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Lymington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Lymington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Lymington, United KingdomWind, 5 – 8 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Wind, 5 – 8 °C
Lymington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C50.75767000,-1.54430000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
Menu