Lydney, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 14:23

48-hour forecast

0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.26 mm, probability: 79% 0.25 mm, probability: 52% 0.45 mm, probability: 62% 0.52 mm, probability: 64% 0.67 mm, probability: 69% 0.72 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.48 mm, probability: 62% 0.24 mm, probability: 47% 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.17 mm, probability: 43% 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.22 mm, probability: 41% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.17 mm, probability: 24% 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.29 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 47% 0.24 mm, probability: 59% 0.36 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 63% 0.21 mm, probability: 60% 0.14 mm, probability: 53% 0.15 mm, probability: 54% 0.15 mm, probability: 51% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.33 mm, probability: 32% 0.43 mm, probability: 41% 0.36 mm, probability: 39% 06:00 0.45 mm, probability: 42% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 22% 0.17 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 15° 19°

7-day forecast

Lydney, United KingdomRain, 15 – 19 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
W
Min: 15° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 19 °C
Lydney, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Lydney, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 19 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 19 °C
Lydney, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C
Lydney, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Lydney, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 22 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Lydney, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C51.72598000,-2.52605000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Menu