Luton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

19°
Clear
Last updated: 14:12

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.33 mm, probability: 49% 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.64 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.27 mm, probability: 29% 0.38 mm, probability: 35% 0.3 mm, probability: 32% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.17 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 46% 0.61 mm, probability: 43% 0.42 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 17°

7-day forecast

Luton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
W
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Luton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Luton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 14 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 14 °C
Luton, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 13 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 13 °C
Luton, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 15 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 15 °C
Luton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
M
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C
Luton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 20 °C51.87967000,-0.41748000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 20 °C
Menu