Lower Bullingham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Rain
Last updated: 10:36

48-hour forecast

0.69 mm, probability: 100% 0.19 mm, probability: 100% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.36 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 55% 0.23 mm, probability: 55% 0.2 mm, probability: 52% 0.35 mm, probability: 59% 0.65 mm, probability: 69% 0.9 mm, probability: 72% 00:00 0.88 mm, probability: 70% 0.72 mm, probability: 67% 0.57 mm, probability: 65% 0.42 mm, probability: 57% 0.28 mm, probability: 48% 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 42% 0.31 mm, probability: 46% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 0.21 mm, probability: 47% 0.12 mm, probability: 45% 0.08 mm, probability: 43% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 48% 0.14 mm, probability: 54% 0.18 mm, probability: 57% 0.17 mm, probability: 48% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 0.28 mm, probability: 28% 0.28 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.24 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Lower Bullingham, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Lower Bullingham, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Lower Bullingham, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Lower Bullingham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 20 °C
Lower Bullingham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 23 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 23 °C
Lower Bullingham, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 23 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Lower Bullingham, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 23 °C52.03333000,-2.70000000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 23 °C
Menu