Longton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 04:42

48-hour forecast

1.69 mm, probability: 100% 0.67 mm, probability: 100% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.43 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.59 mm, probability: 62% 0.77 mm, probability: 62% 0.97 mm, probability: 67% 1.07 mm, probability: 70% 1.1 mm, probability: 69% 1.11 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 1.14 mm, probability: 72% 1.25 mm, probability: 72% 1.31 mm, probability: 72% 1.15 mm, probability: 75% 0.93 mm, probability: 73% 0.74 mm, probability: 71% 00:00 0.58 mm, probability: 63% 0.5 mm, probability: 51% 0.47 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 36% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.18 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 43% 0.31 mm, probability: 57% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 66% 0.63 mm, probability: 69% 0.84 mm, probability: 72% 0.99 mm, probability: 73% 1.09 mm, probability: 72% 1.13 mm, probability: 72% 00:00 1.1 mm, probability: 73% 1.06 mm, probability: 71% 1.02 mm, probability: 73% 0.96 mm, probability: 66% 0.88 mm, probability: 59% 0.76 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 48% 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Longton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Longton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Longton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Longton, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Longton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Longton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Longton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C52.98333000,-2.13333000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Menu