Longridge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:25

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.01 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.81 mm, probability: 72% 1.34 mm, probability: 77% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 68% 0.25 mm, probability: 42% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 56% 0.51 mm, probability: 66% 0.74 mm, probability: 72% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 72% 0.26 mm, probability: 59% 0.13 mm, probability: 42% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 51% 00:00 0.35 mm, probability: 49% 0.25 mm, probability: 39% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.29 mm, probability: 25% 0.44 mm, probability: 26% 06:00

7-day forecast

Longridge, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Longridge, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Longridge, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Longridge, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 8 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Longridge, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Longridge, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Longridge, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.83333000,-2.58333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu