Longdendale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 12:50

48-hour forecast

0.61 mm, probability: 61% 0.28 mm, probability: 100% 0.22 mm, probability: 76% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 49% 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 0.56 mm, probability: 59% 0.56 mm, probability: 56% 0.47 mm, probability: 53% 0.4 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 0.37 mm, probability: 47% 0.36 mm, probability: 35% 0.33 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 47% 0.46 mm, probability: 54% 0.65 mm, probability: 57% 0.84 mm, probability: 61% 1.05 mm, probability: 66% 1.14 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 1 mm, probability: 71% 0.74 mm, probability: 68% 0.54 mm, probability: 66% 0.39 mm, probability: 47% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.38 mm, probability: 40% 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.42 mm, probability: 49% 0.38 mm, probability: 58% 0.37 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 52% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 0.32 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 44% 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Longdendale, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Longdendale, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Longdendale, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Longdendale, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Longdendale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Longdendale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Longdendale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C53.46667000,-2.00000000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Menu