Londesborough, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 16:03

48-hour forecast

0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.42 mm, probability: 56% 0.99 mm, probability: 60% 1.63 mm, probability: 65% 1.88 mm, probability: 62% 00:00 1.09 mm, probability: 53% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.67 mm, probability: 55% 0.76 mm, probability: 55% 0.71 mm, probability: 50% 0.59 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Londesborough, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Londesborough, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Londesborough, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 14 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 14 °C
Londesborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 14 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 14 °C
Londesborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 17 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 17 °C
Londesborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Londesborough, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C53.88333000,-0.68333000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Menu