Lledrod, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:47

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 66% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 13° 18°

7-day forecast

Lledrod, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 18 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 18 °C
Lledrod, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Lledrod, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Lledrod, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C
Lledrod, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 16 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 16 °C
Lledrod, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 18 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-21

2020-07-21 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 18 °C
Lledrod, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 17 °C52.30000000,-3.98333000
W
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-22

2020-07-22 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 17 °C
Menu