Llangollen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:34

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.15 mm, probability: 42% 0.4 mm, probability: 55% 0.56 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 42% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 42% 0.18 mm, probability: 46% 0.23 mm, probability: 45% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.06 mm, probability: 38% 0.04 mm, probability: 38% 0.04 mm, probability: 35%

7-day forecast

Llangollen, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Llangollen, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Llangollen, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Llangollen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Llangollen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Llangollen, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Llangollen, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C52.96829000,-3.17127000
Sa
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Menu