Llangoed, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 13:12

48-hour forecast

0.71 mm, probability: 100% 0.44 mm, probability: 63% 1.04 mm, probability: 70% 1.7 mm, probability: 72% 1.64 mm, probability: 70% 1.33 mm, probability: 67% 1.15 mm, probability: 65% 00:00 0.98 mm, probability: 62% 0.81 mm, probability: 57% 0.69 mm, probability: 52% 0.55 mm, probability: 48% 0.38 mm, probability: 44% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Llangoed, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Llangoed, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Llangoed, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Llangoed, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 7 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 7 °C
Llangoed, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 9 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 9 °C
Llangoed, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Llangoed, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 8 °C53.28333000,-4.08333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 8 °C
Menu