Llangathen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:43

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 32% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 38% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.23 mm, probability: 44% 0.4 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.63 mm, probability: 68% 1.01 mm, probability: 80% 1.43 mm, probability: 82% 1.82 mm, probability: 81% 2.21 mm, probability: 80% 2.21 mm, probability: 78% 12:00 1.46 mm, probability: 71% 0.63 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 18:00

7-day forecast

Llangathen, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Llangathen, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Llangathen, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Llangathen, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Llangathen, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Llangathen, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 11 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 11 °C
Llangathen, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.87972000,-4.05611000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu