Llandrindod Wells, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:55

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.42 mm, probability: 66% 0.77 mm, probability: 78% 0.88 mm, probability: 81% 1.05 mm, probability: 82% 1.11 mm, probability: 83% 1.05 mm, probability: 83% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 61% 0.25 mm, probability: 39% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.33 mm, probability: 42% 0.54 mm, probability: 39% 0.33 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 0.45 mm, probability: 38% 0.37 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.45 mm, probability: 55% 0.6 mm, probability: 59% 0.78 mm, probability: 61% 0.72 mm, probability: 59% 0.65 mm, probability: 55% 0.7 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.65 mm, probability: 61% 0.88 mm, probability: 68% 0.84 mm, probability: 68% 0.79 mm, probability: 66% 0.98 mm, probability: 70% 1.16 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 1.1 mm, probability: 68% 0.5 mm, probability: 49% 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.42 mm, probability: 36% 14°

7-day forecast

Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Llandrindod Wells, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 10 °C52.24164000,-3.37868000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 10 °C
Menu