Liversedge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:37

48-hour forecast

0.36 mm, probability: 53% 0.37 mm, probability: 75% 0.41 mm, probability: 78% 0.38 mm, probability: 56% 0.27 mm, probability: 52% 0.21 mm, probability: 50% 0.19 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 21% 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Liversedge, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Liversedge, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Liversedge, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Liversedge, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 4 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 4 °C
Liversedge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Liversedge, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Liversedge, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 5 °C53.70514000,-1.69327000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 5 °C
Menu