Little Lever, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:26

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 44% 0.06 mm, probability: 47% 0.18 mm, probability: 47% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.16 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 37% 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.39 mm, probability: 35% 0.69 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.56 mm, probability: 44% 0.29 mm, probability: 46% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.33 mm, probability: 55% 0.67 mm, probability: 61% 0.94 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.95 mm, probability: 62% 0.91 mm, probability: 57% 0.84 mm, probability: 46% 0.55 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 23% 0.32 mm, probability: 23% 0.3 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 17%

7-day forecast

Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Little Lever, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.56346000,-2.37803000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu