Liskeard, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

23°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:56

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 25% 0.56 mm, probability: 41% 0.72 mm, probability: 48% 0.92 mm, probability: 51% 1.04 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.9 mm, probability: 48% 0.77 mm, probability: 49% 0.72 mm, probability: 49% 0.59 mm, probability: 46% 0.46 mm, probability: 42% 0.38 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.22 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 21% 0.44 mm, probability: 22% 0.46 mm, probability: 21% 17° 25°

7-day forecast

Liskeard, United KingdomRain, 17 – 25 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
W
Min: 17° C
Max: 25° C

2020-08-12

2020-08-12 (P1D) Rain, 17 – 25 °C
Liskeard, United KingdomRain, 17 – 24 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
Th
Min: 17° C
Max: 24° C

2020-08-13

2020-08-13 (P1D) Rain, 17 – 24 °C
Liskeard, United KingdomRain, 16 – 22 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
F
Min: 16° C
Max: 22° C

2020-08-14

2020-08-14 (P1D) Rain, 16 – 22 °C
Liskeard, United KingdomRain, 14 – 24 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
Sa
Min: 14° C
Max: 24° C

2020-08-15

2020-08-15 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 24 °C
Liskeard, United KingdomRain, 15 – 22 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
Su
Min: 15° C
Max: 22° C

2020-08-16

2020-08-16 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 22 °C
Liskeard, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 22 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
M
Min: 15° C
Max: 22° C

2020-08-17

2020-08-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 22 °C
Liskeard, United KingdomRain, 16 – 21 °C50.45450000,-4.46517000
Tu
Min: 16° C
Max: 21° C

2020-08-18

2020-08-18 (P1D) Rain, 16 – 21 °C
Menu