Lisburn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:22

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.37 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.65 mm, probability: 60% 0.85 mm, probability: 65% 0.96 mm, probability: 63% 0.92 mm, probability: 65% 0.72 mm, probability: 70% 0.6 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 68% 0.32 mm, probability: 56% 0.35 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.6 mm, probability: 59% 0.75 mm, probability: 68% 0.65 mm, probability: 65% 18:00 0.54 mm, probability: 51% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 0.25 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 18 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 18 °C
Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Lisburn, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C54.52337000,-6.03527000
Th
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Menu