Linthwaite, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Sunny
Last updated: 07:45

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.23 mm, probability: 41% 0.42 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.35 mm, probability: 47% 0.18 mm, probability: 41% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.23 mm, probability: 21% 0.28 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 12:00

7-day forecast

Linthwaite, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Linthwaite, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Linthwaite, United KingdomWind, 4 – 10 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Wind, 4 – 10 °C
Linthwaite, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Linthwaite, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
Sa
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Linthwaite, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Linthwaite, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.62418000,-1.85017000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Menu