Limavady, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 23:20

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.23 mm, probability: 50% 0.29 mm, probability: 60% 0.43 mm, probability: 69% 0.59 mm, probability: 76% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 71% 0.47 mm, probability: 61% 0.35 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 21%

7-day forecast

Limavady, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Limavady, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Limavady, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Limavady, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Limavady, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Limavady, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Limavady, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.05045000,-6.95074000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Menu