Letchworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Sunny
Last updated: 03:00

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.23 mm, probability: 50% 0.3 mm, probability: 54% 0.34 mm, probability: 54% 18:00 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.15 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 46% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 20°

7-day forecast

Letchworth, United KingdomRain, 8 – 19 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 19 °C
Letchworth, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Letchworth, United KingdomRain, 14 – 22 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 22 °C
Letchworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 18 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 18 °C
Letchworth, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 21 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 21 °C
Letchworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Letchworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C51.97944000,-0.22840000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C
Menu