Leeds, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:36

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 0.44 mm, probability: 31% 0.59 mm, probability: 33% 0.43 mm, probability: 26% 0.2 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 21% 0.3 mm, probability: 25% 0.47 mm, probability: 29% 0.7 mm, probability: 34% 0.83 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.73 mm, probability: 51% 0.56 mm, probability: 49% 0.47 mm, probability: 50% 0.51 mm, probability: 49% 0.63 mm, probability: 47% 0.65 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 40% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.5 mm, probability: 48% 0.96 mm, probability: 61% 0.95 mm, probability: 61% 0.71 mm, probability: 55% 0.53 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.43 mm, probability: 35% 0.38 mm, probability: 29% 0.36 mm, probability: 24% 0.33 mm, probability: 27% 0.32 mm, probability: 30% 0.31 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 29% 16°

7-day forecast

Leeds, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Leeds, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Leeds, United KingdomSunny, 6 – 13 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 6 – 13 °C
Leeds, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 12 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 12 °C
Leeds, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 15 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 15 °C
Leeds, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Leeds, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 19 °C53.79648000,-1.54785000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 19 °C
Menu