Larbert, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Rain
Last updated: 05:34

48-hour forecast

0.53 mm, probability: 98% 0.13 mm, probability: 95% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 1.1 mm, probability: 72% 1.75 mm, probability: 74% 1.72 mm, probability: 74% 1.34 mm, probability: 70% 1.03 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.85 mm, probability: 61% 0.71 mm, probability: 60% 0.63 mm, probability: 54% 0.64 mm, probability: 54% 0.71 mm, probability: 55% 0.7 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.51 mm, probability: 52% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 32% 0.37 mm, probability: 36% 0.43 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.41 mm, probability: 32% 0.34 mm, probability: 34% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 47% 0.36 mm, probability: 64% 0.54 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.53 mm, probability: 67% 0.41 mm, probability: 59% 0.31 mm, probability: 42% 0.24 mm, probability: 31%

7-day forecast

Larbert, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Larbert, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Larbert, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Larbert, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Larbert, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Larbert, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Larbert, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C56.02246000,-3.82872000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Menu