Llangwm, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:19

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 34% 0.36 mm, probability: 45% 0.29 mm, probability: 48% 12°

7-day forecast

Llangwm, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Llangwm, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Llangwm, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Llangwm, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Llangwm, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Llangwm, United KingdomRain, 6 – 8 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 8 °C
Llangwm, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 11 °C51.74833000,-4.91361000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 11 °C
Menu