Lancaster, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:18

48-hour forecast

0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.37 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.31 mm, probability: 54% 0.47 mm, probability: 63% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 0.44 mm, probability: 60% 0.42 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 56% 0.29 mm, probability: 49% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.37 mm, probability: 33% 0.52 mm, probability: 35% 0.39 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.17 mm, probability: 32% 0.64 mm, probability: 47% 1.02 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.77 mm, probability: 59% 0.35 mm, probability: 51% 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 42% 0.31 mm, probability: 45% 0.42 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 46% 0.34 mm, probability: 41% 0.32 mm, probability: 39% 0.36 mm, probability: 41% 0.46 mm, probability: 44% 0.53 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.46 mm, probability: 39% 0.35 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.31 mm, probability: 33% 0.38 mm, probability: 32% 0.41 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 29% 0.23 mm, probability: 27%

7-day forecast

Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 8 – 9 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
Sa
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 9 °C
Lancaster, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C54.04649000,-2.79988000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu