Lambourn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:39

48-hour forecast

0.38 mm, probability: 35% 0.13 mm, probability: 67% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 65% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.55 mm, probability: 66% 0.81 mm, probability: 73% 18:00 0.73 mm, probability: 73% 0.42 mm, probability: 66% 0.28 mm, probability: 57% 0.19 mm, probability: 43% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.31 mm, probability: 31% 0.43 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.42 mm, probability: 37% 0.34 mm, probability: 37% 0.28 mm, probability: 28% 0.25 mm, probability: 20% 0.28 mm, probability: 16% 0.27 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 11° 20°

7-day forecast

Lambourn, United KingdomRain, 13 – 21 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 21 °C
Lambourn, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Lambourn, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 20 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 20 °C
Lambourn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Lambourn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Lambourn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Lambourn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C51.50805000,-1.53105000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Menu