Lakenheath, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

18°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:39

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.3 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 40% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 29% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 0.2 mm, probability: 18% 0.24 mm, probability: 18% 0.29 mm, probability: 26% 0.31 mm, probability: 30% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 26% 0.36 mm, probability: 30% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.32 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.37 mm, probability: 20% 0.54 mm, probability: 24% 0.64 mm, probability: 29% 1.6 mm, probability: 43% 0.71 mm, probability: 40% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 18°

7-day forecast

Lakenheath, United KingdomRain, 11 – 19 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 19 °C
Lakenheath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 21 °C
Lakenheath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Lakenheath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Lakenheath, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Lakenheath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Lakenheath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C52.41755000,0.52211000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Menu