Laceby, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:03

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.18 mm, probability: 48% 0.28 mm, probability: 59% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 10°

7-day forecast

Laceby, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 9 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 9 °C
Laceby, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Laceby, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 8 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Laceby, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Laceby, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Laceby, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Laceby, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.54092000,-0.16830000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Menu