Knutsford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 06:01

48-hour forecast

0.45 mm, probability: 100% 0.46 mm, probability: 100% 0.59 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.75 mm, probability: 61% 0.86 mm, probability: 65% 0.89 mm, probability: 69% 0.77 mm, probability: 68% 0.6 mm, probability: 63% 0.55 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.77 mm, probability: 64% 1.18 mm, probability: 69% 1.4 mm, probability: 69% 1.06 mm, probability: 64% 0.59 mm, probability: 54% 0.33 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 40% 0.33 mm, probability: 33% 0.34 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.24 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 61% 0.48 mm, probability: 65% 0.67 mm, probability: 68% 0.96 mm, probability: 70% 1.34 mm, probability: 72% 1.55 mm, probability: 74% 00:00 1.34 mm, probability: 74% 0.95 mm, probability: 75% 0.67 mm, probability: 73% 0.54 mm, probability: 57% 0.46 mm, probability: 47% 0.43 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.53 mm, probability: 52% 0.59 mm, probability: 54% 0.58 mm, probability: 57% 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Knutsford, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Knutsford, United KingdomRain, 13 – 16 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 16 °C
Knutsford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Knutsford, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Knutsford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C
Knutsford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Knutsford, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C53.30289000,-2.37482000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu