Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:14

48-hour forecast

0.16 mm, probability: 64% 1.13 mm, probability: 99% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.44 mm, probability: 50% 0.82 mm, probability: 54% 0.86 mm, probability: 53% 0.69 mm, probability: 44% 0.49 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.27 mm, probability: 40% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 10°

7-day forecast

Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Kirkcaldy, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C56.10982000,-3.16149000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Menu