Kirkburton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:00

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 42% 0.11 mm, probability: 58% 0.18 mm, probability: 71% 0.41 mm, probability: 80% 0.78 mm, probability: 83% 00:00 1.48 mm, probability: 89% 1.61 mm, probability: 89% 2.15 mm, probability: 90% 3.22 mm, probability: 91% 3.59 mm, probability: 91% 2.52 mm, probability: 91% 06:00 1.89 mm, probability: 88% 1.73 mm, probability: 84% 0.78 mm, probability: 71% 0.41 mm, probability: 51% 0.33 mm, probability: 39% 0.33 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 44% 0.15 mm, probability: 44% 0.14 mm, probability: 50% 0.29 mm, probability: 63% 0.65 mm, probability: 75% 00:00 1.65 mm, probability: 77% 1.18 mm, probability: 74% 1.13 mm, probability: 70% 0.72 mm, probability: 59% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 0.2 mm, probability: 50% 06:00

7-day forecast

Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Kirkburton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.61047000,-1.70292000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Menu